juz me..plain me..mumbling about...ANYTHING ;

jika anda "ter"sesat ke blog ini, tahniah!jgn kata anda, sy pn hairan gak ;p

Sunday 27 February 2011

My life is so plainnn....

ok..its hard to admit,in fact,i always denied the fact that i have no life (T_T) At least,not very interesting one juz like other people. but, why is it that others life always seem more fascinating than us? Is that true? that their life is actually more interesting and happier than us?

as for my life at the moment, apart from taking care of my not so well father, cook for the family, send my brother to school every morning, sending mom to work, pick them up back, clean the house sometimes, teaching children around my neighbourhood and watch videos, surf internet or read books, i had nothing much to do..i don't make my own money at the moment and i didn't hang out much because its hard to leave house with my father's current health condition. I managed to make some savings from my previous work, but i still haven't paid much of my student loan..not earning money means i really have to watch over my spending-which also mean i cant spend carelessly just to fulfill my lust to have anything like more clothes, more shoes, new hand phone, new gadget..bla..bla..bla..

But is that mean that im not happy?
no..maybe im not that satisfied with what i have or what i do right now, but that doesnt mean im not happy. the same routine everyday may makes me a little bit tired or boring, but i didnt entirely regret of how i choose to do what i do today..

in fact, why is it so typical of everyone to assume that if we run a very simple, slow and steady life, that kind life is so boring..or uncool..or whatever..?

life is not so bad, even if you dont have much money..it may be a little bit less interesting, but that doesnt mean you cant be happy..that's the lesson i sincerely learned nowadays ;)

besides, i got time to do new things that i've been long wanted to try such as blogging (i only got the nerve to start my own blog recently) and do voluntary work. i also got plenty of time to read books, surf internet and watched lots of movies..this week only i had finished watching I Am Sam, Parent trap, Cinderella Story, Ritchie Rich and Mathilda..they are all very interesting movies..i highly recommended you to watch those movies. Dun worry where you can get them, juz visit the most popular web for various collections of video-YOUTUBE, ok? =)


saya yg tetibe cakap london lak kali ni,
cik aa ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment