juz me..plain me..mumbling about...ANYTHING ;

jika anda "ter"sesat ke blog ini, tahniah!jgn kata anda, sy pn hairan gak ;p

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Someone like you..

something linger in my mind...(eh?how can i had something else linger in my mind when i need to concentrate much to finish this work?)

I'm eating my lunch, alone, in this messy environment, in front of my laptop. I need to take a break for a while to regain back my sanity (my sanity is very unstable when my stomach is empty lor..)

Then I see that notification (oh..a single notification can effect my life??)
p/s:I had a very bad habit. When I'm eating alone, I'll tend to eat in front of my comp..Now i truly understand why it is BAD!

And that single notification suddenly bring back all those old memories to me..

I had a story to be told.. (no, me eating lunch is not the story..)
But I dont know to who I can tell it.
It doesn't matter, because no one will understand anyway. That's why I end up here..

its about someone..
someone that used to come to my life..
someone that used to like me a lot (or at least it seem like so) and brave enough to tell me, strong and courageous enough to win my heart, get me to like him back, even he might do it wrong..
But I let him go..

And now this someone is about to get married..

Don't get me wrong.. I wish him well an I'm happy for him..
There's nothing I should regret, because I decide it that way at that time..
I dont like him back as much as he like me-then or now. I'm very clear of that.

But when i see that he's really moving forward,
and i see what i've become now..
Maybe its because of everything that happen to me now isn't happening according to the way i planned it back then, at the time when he came to my life...

That strange feeling suddenly come to me.. A feeling that I couldn't explain what or why.. I don't know.. Maybe is it a feeling of being left behind? Haha..
he found someone and I'm not (yet)?
He's more stable in career and in personal life now than me?

Maybe because of that.. I think he can laugh at me now. Ok Im sorry I shouldn't be over confident back then. I shouldn't have made so many mistakes.. But honestly I dont really disappointed with what I have and what I become now. It might not be as good as i planned but I think Im doing just fine..

But still...
This song probably can relate or describe someway somehow how I felt..



Again, I want to emphasize here that it's not that I'm feeling bitter in any negative way whatsoever. It juz that i had this strange feeling that i cannot describe, nor that anyone not in my shoes can understand..

To him:
you might not be the wrong person, but you seem to appear at the wrong time, in a wrong place..
I might had hurt you back then. Im sorry for what I've done. And now you are about to enter new phrase in your life. I sincerely want you to be happy. You deserve it ;)

p/s:Adele..you are so talented. thank you for creating this song.. I think I understand what are you trying to deliver..

Ok back to work....

4 comments: